It’s been a hell of a trip the past four months. I surfed in Mexico, I partied with interesting characters, I road dirt bikes in the desert and visited some old friends.
Since i’ve been home for two weeks I’ve caught up with great friends and seen amazing concerts. For sure the hardest part of not being in the US for me is not being able to go to rock n’ roll shows on a consistent basis.
But these are exciting times. And as much as its great being home i’m starting to itch to get back on the road. I’m going to Thailand and then the Philippines in January. I’m at a point where i’m creating the reality I want and there’s no other way to put it then it’s fucking awesome.
I’ve still been thinking about my bucket list, here’s the original post.
So here are some new things for it:
- Go to a full moon party in Thailand or Philippines
- Learn to ride a motorcycle
- Ride a motorcycle up the coast of Ireland
- Become a blacksmith apprentice and forge my own sword
- Learn to sword fight like a Roman gladiator
- Visit the coliseum in Rome
- See Every Time I Die at least 73 more times in concert despite the fact that I think I have hearing loss from their recent show.
- Go to Coachella
- Go to Burning Man
- Get a half sleeve tattoo of a wolf
- Tour Iceland
This is the roller coaster ride i’ve always dreamed of. Praise Odin and drink whiskey with Zeus and as ETID says “We’re trouble bound and we summon the devil electric”.